The RI Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is an organization created to represent, promote and empower our growing Hispanic business community. Incorporated, under Chapter 7-6, of the General Laws of Rhode Island, on May 19, 2016, this organization strives to support the needs of local businesses and build strong relationships between corporate America and the Hispanic-owned businesses in Rhode Island.
Los fines específicos para los que la Cámara de Comercio Hispana de RI está organizado son:
- Representar a las empresas, emprendedores e instituciones comprometidas con el desarrollo económico y el éxito de la comunidad empresarial Hispana.
- Todas las demás actividades de conformidad con las leyes del estado de Rhode Island.
- Represent our members and the Hispanic owned small business community based on the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and community service.
- Provide networking opportunities between mainstream businesses and Hispanic-owned businesses statewide.
- Create a setting that promotes available resources and fosters quality educational activities and technical assistance to Hispanic business owners and entrepreneurs in a bilingual and bicultural environment.
- Monitor and advocate for sound public policies, and programs that impact Hispanic businesses.
- Collaborate with the Hispanic community and other Hispanic organizations in order to support the advancement, education, and economic growth of the Hispanic community of Rhode Island.