The RI Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is an organization created to represent, promote and empower our growing Hispanic business community. Incorporated, under Chapter 7-6, of the General Laws of Rhode Island, on May 19, 2016, this organization strives to support the needs of local businesses and build strong relationships between corporate America and the Hispanic-owned businesses in Rhode Island.
The specific purposes for which the RI Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is organized are:
- To represent businesses, entrepreneurs and institutions committed to the economic development and success of the Hispanic business community.
- All other activities consistent with the laws of the state of Rhode Island.
- Represent our members and the Hispanic owned small business community based on the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and community service.
- Provide networking opportunities between mainstream businesses and Hispanic-owned businesses statewide.
- Create a setting that promotes available resources and fosters quality educational activities and technical assistance to Hispanic business owners and entrepreneurs in a bilingual and bicultural environment.
- Monitor and advocate for sound public policies, and programs that impact Hispanic businesses.
- Collaborate with the Hispanic community and other Hispanic organizations in order to support the advancement, education, and economic growth of the Hispanic community of Rhode Island.