The RI Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is an organization created to represent, promote and empower our growing Hispanic business community. Incorporated, under Chapter 7-6, of the General Laws of Rhode Island, on May 19, 2016, this organization strives to support the needs of local businesses and build strong relationships between corporate America and the Hispanic-owned businesses in Rhode Island.
The specific purposes for which the RI Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is organized are:
- To represent businesses, entrepreneurs and institutions committed to the economic development and success of the Hispanic business community.
- All other activities consistent with the laws of the state of Rhode Island.
- Represent our members and the Hispanic owned small business community based on the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and community service.
- Provide networking opportunities between mainstream businesses and Hispanic-owned businesses statewide.
- Create a setting that promotes available resources and fosters quality educational activities and technical assistance to Hispanic business owners and entrepreneurs in a bilingual and bicultural environment.
- Monitor and advocate for sound public policies, and programs that impact Hispanic businesses.
- Collaborate with the Hispanic community and other Hispanic organizations in order to support the advancement, education, and economic growth of the Hispanic community of Rhode Island.
Meet the Team
Vice Chair person
Chief Executive Officer
Board at Large
Board at Large